One of my favorite low calorie, high fiber pancakes! So simple and great tasting.
Makes 10 small pancakes
• 1 cup of egg whites
• 1/2 cup of apple sauce
• 1/3 cup coconut flour
• 1/4 tsp baking powder
• 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
• 2 packets of stevia
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
• Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl starting with the egg whites and apple sauce. Then, add the other ingredients in and mix well.
• Heat a greased griddle or large skillet on medium heat.
• Scoop out a 1/4 cup of the batter and spread it out on the pan with the back end of a spoon to make it a pancake shape. Let is cook for about 2 to 3 mins then flip.
• Notes I found this recipe worked the best with extreme patience. Each set of pancakes takes about 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
• Topped with Lakanto Maple syrup, homemade jam, pb2, and pecans.