Here’s a simple healthy banana muffins that everyone will love! Gluten & Dairy Free friendly. Enjoy!
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup monk fruit maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped up walnuts or pecans
- Line a 9×5 bread pan with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix the gluten free oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, chocolate chips, nuts, and sea salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix mashed bananas, 1/4 cup maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix all together and put in cupcake baking pan lined with cupcake baking sheets. Bake for 25 to 30 mins.