Protein Puppy Chow
This recipe is always my to go to if there is a family, friend, or work gathering and you are in charge of bringing a dessert.
Everyone will love this simple fun recipe.
Plus there is protein so it has to be healthy.
- Pour powdered sugar, protein powder, and powdered peanut butter into large (gallon size) reusable plastic zip baggie and mix together. Set aside
- Using a large microwave safe bowl, carefully melt chocolate and sunflower butter for 90 secs in the microwave. Stir to combine. Make sure it’s not too hot before adding to cereal or it will make it soggy.
- Add melted chocolate mixture to cereal in a large mixing bowl. Stir / fold to coat completely
- Carefully poor the powdered sugar protein mixture to the chocolate coated cereal squares and mix gentle until all is covered with the powdered sugar mixture.
- Transfer Puppy Chow to serving bowls and Enjoy!!!