Sweet Potato Muffins
Gluten & Dairy Free Sweet Potato Muffins!
Enjoy this time at home and cook up some yummy muffins for the family.
Stay safe y’all. Much love
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet potato puree
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cup Lakanto Monk fruit sugar
- 2 cup of gluten free oat flour or buckwheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of dried currents
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup of lakanto powdered sugar & 2 tbsp of water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a silicone muffin pan or line a muffin pan with liners then spray them.
- In a blender add the sweet potato purée, eggs, apple sauce. Blend to combine. In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Make a well in the center and add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix well to combine.
- Scoop to fill the muffin tin until full. Add nuts to the top if you’d like (optional). Bake for degrees for 28-33 minutes until slightly starting to brown on top.
- Mix the powdered sugar with the Tbsp of water and drizzle it over the muffins to make a frosting.