Needing a healthy Cinco De Mayo recipe that taste amazing?
This Mexican pizza recipe is one of my all time favorites.
Give this pizza a try and let me know what you think. It will make the tummy happy. 🙂
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1/4 cup of refried beans
- 1/4 cup of homemade queso
- 3 sliced up chicken sausages (Applegate Naturals)
- 1/4 cup of diced cooked sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup of sliced mushrooms
- Handful of spinach or arugula
- 2 strips of bacon
- Raw cheddar cheese or daiya cheese (for vegan)
- couple of sliced black olives
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place your pizza crust on a baking sheet pan.
- Starting with the refried beans, spread the beans onto the crust followed up the queso for the sauce. Place the remaining ingredients onto the pizza.
- Place in oven and cook for about 20 to 30 mins. The more crispy you want the crust the longer you let it cook.
- Once finished pull out of oven and slice the pizza using a pizza cutter. I like to top more gravy on top when finished. So Yummy! Enjoy.