Healthy Cornbread Muffins
Enjoy this yummy delightful cornbread recipe.
So simple and easy to make that anyone can do this recipe.
Plus it is half the calories from any other cornbread you’d eat at a restaurant.
Great to have as a snack or with breakfast and dinner.
Gluten & Dairy Free
20 to 25 Minutes
25 to 30 Minutes
12 to 15 cupcakes
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F (175 °C) and line a muffin pan (or two) with liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together all the ingredients listed above.
- Pour the batter evenly into the muffin liners, about 3/4 full. (May be some left overs to make 2 or 3 more muffins)
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. A toothpick inserted in the middle should come out mostly clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve with breakfast, snack, or dinner!