Oatmeal PB&J Bars
Loved making these simple Oatmeal bars.
These are great to have for breakfast, midday snack, or even to curb your sweet tooth after dinner.
30 to 40 Minutes
45 to 55 mins
1) Preheat the oven to 350 and line a 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper.
2) Mix together the oats and powdered peanut butter in a mixing bowl. Combine the lakanto sugar, melted coconut oil, apple sauce, water or almond milk, and whisked eggs. Mix well.
3) Measure our 1/2 the batter and put aside. The other 1/2 press evenly into the prepared baking dish until evenly spread out.
4) Add the strawberry jam on top and spread evenly. Then crumble the other 1/2 of the remaining dough on top of the jam.
5) Bake for 30 to 40 mins or until golden brown. Allow bars to cool down for 10 mins before serving.
Bonus: Add @lakanto powdered sugar on top of the bars.