Ultimate Oatmeal Bars
These bars are loaded with flavor, guilt free, and sweetened with monk fruit.
Bottom layer is an oatmeal crust topped with jam and oatmeal crumble. Then drizzled with chocolate & peanut butter.
Can be made Keto & Vegan friendly as well. Omit the eggs for vegan and replace the oat flour with almond flour for keto.
30 to 40 Minutes
45 to 55 mins (Plus and extra 60 mins to harden)
- 1/2 cup of sunflower butter
- 1/4 cup or maple syrup (I used @lakanto)
- 1/4 cup or egg whites (skip if vegan & add more little more sunflower butter)
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil melted
- 1.5 cups of GF oat flour (almond flour works too)
- 1/4 cup or coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of @lakanto sugar
- 1/2 cup Sugar Free jam (I used @natures.hollow jam)
- 1/4 cup of powdered peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of @lakanto powdered sugar (If powdered peanut butter is unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp of warm water
- 1 tsp of melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of chocolate chips (dairy free)
- 1 tsp of coconut oil