Healthy Peanut Butter Brownies
One of my favorite brands to buy is Simple Mills, when it comes to making desserts.
This recipe is a low calorie by using apple sauce instead of oil and egg whites instead of whole eggs.
The family & friends loved this dessert!
Warning: May eat the whole batch in one night haha.
Paleo, gluten-free, easy to make and Keto friendly.
20 to 25 Minutes
30 to 35 Minutes
To make the brownies
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line an 8×8″ metal baking pan with parchment paper for thicker brownies or line a 9×13″ baking pan for thinner brownies.
- Whisk together all the brownie ingredients
- Pour batter on to pan. Spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 to 25 mins. You can also poke a toothpick in the certain and if it comes out clean that means the brownies are done.
Peanut Butter Frosting
- Mix together all the ingredients for the frosting.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before pouring frosting on top. Spread the frosting evenly across the top.
- Bonus: Sprinkle granola on top if you like as well.
- Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to one week. Enjoy!