Sweet Potato Casserole
This has been a staple for us over the Holidays. I should have shared this recipe sooner.
Better late than never.
What I love about this recipe is that it helps curb the sweet tooth without all the added sugar & butter!
25 to 30 Minutes
35 to 40 Minutes
10 to 12 servings
Sweet Potato Mash
3 cups cooked sweet potatoes mashed (Bake sweet potatoes at 400 degrees for 1 hour)
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of apple sauce
- 1/4 cup of egg whites (omit if vegan)
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecan
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl add mashed potatoes, maple syrup, and cinnamon.
- Mix all crumble toppings in a small bowl.
- Pour sweet potato mixture into a greased casserole dish. (I used a glass baking bread dish).
- Sprinkle the crumble topping over the sweet potato mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Reheat in the microwave or oven.