Paleo & Vegan Tahini Cookies
Looking for a yummy, soft, chewy cookie recipe? Then I have the recipe for you.
Paleo & Vegan friendly tahini cookies. Half the batch is chocolate chip and the other half is white chocolate chip.
My favorite cookie recipe so far!!! Enjoy 🙂
- Preheat oven to 175C (350F). Line two baking sheets with parchement paper.
- To a medium sized mixing bowl, add tahini, packed golden monkfruit sugar. Cream together until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir everything together until the dough is uniform but very crumbly. Add 3 tablespoon of water and mix well. If the dough is still too crumbly to roll into balls, add 1 tablespoon of water and mix again. Grab another bowl and divide the batter in half and place it in the spare bowl. In one bowl incorporate the chocolate chips and the other incorporate the white chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough using a spoon and gently roll into balls and flatten slightly using the palm of your hand. Place the cookies dough onto the two lined baking sheets, making sure to leave plenty of space around each cookie.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until the edges are slightly golden. It is okay if they look underdone in the middle. Remove from oven and allow the cookies to set on the baking trays for at least 5 minutes before very gently transferring to a cooling rack. Enjoy