Low Calorie Blueberry Pancakes
Here’s one of my favorite Low Calorie Paleo Pancake recipes I love to enjoy!!
Super simple, but yet delicious.
1/4 cup of tapioca flour
1/2 cup of coconut flour
1/4 cup of frozen wild blueberries
1/2 cup of almond or coconut milk
1 cup of egg whites
2 tbsp of Lakanto maple syrup
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of cinnamon
Can of coconut cream (left in the fridge overnight)
Lakanto Maple Syrup
Strawberry jam (I make my homemade)
1) Combine all the dry ingredients into a bowl, including the cinnamon, and baking soda and mix well.
2) Combine the egg whites, nut milk and mix well.
3) Let the batter sit for 5 to 10 mins. It will thicken. If the batter is too thick add a little more nut milk.
5) Scoop out 1/4 cup of the batter on to a pancake skillet. It will be a little thicker than most batters so use the back of the measuring cup to spread it out into a pancake shape. Cook each side for 3 to 4 mins.
6) When done start to put your toppings on top of your pancakes. Get creative and have fun! I like to smear one pancake with sunflower butter or PB2, then stack it with one that has jam on top. Scoop a little bit of coconut cream on top and pour maple syrup on top.