Paleo Smore's Bars
If you are really wanting to treat yourself you have got to make these bars. They are ridiculous and insanely good. You will not regret eating these.
Warning: May eat the whole batch in one night haha.
Paleo, vegan, gluten-free, easy to make and Keto friendly.
To make the filling
1. Place the chocolate chips in a small microwaveable bowl. Heat up for 60 seconds or until the chocolate is melted. Don’t over heat or it will burn.
2. Mix in the pecans with the chocolate and set to the side.
To make the crust
2. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8″ metal baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Whisk together the sunflower butter, 3 tbsp maple syrup, coconut oil until smooth. Stir in the almond flour, coconut flour until a thick crumbly dough forms
4. Press 3/4 of the dough into the prepared baking dish lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 7-8 minutes, then remove from oven.
To finish the bars
1. Spread the chocolate filling evenly on the baked crust and then top it with the marshmallows. crumble the remaining chilled dough over the top evenly.
2. Drizzle 2-3 more Tbsp of sunflower butter over the top as desired, then bake in the preheated oven for 25 more minutes until center is bubbling and top is turning light brown.
3. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
4. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to one week. Enjoy!