Can’t turn down a good batch of homemade brownies.
The great thing about this recipe it is so easy to make and you’ll never guess they are dairy & gluten free.
Careful may eat half the batch of brownies in one night. lol Enjoy!
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F (175 °C) and using cooking oil spray, spray a 9×9 inch pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together all the ingredients listed above.
- Pour the batter evenly into the pan
- Bake for 30 minutes. A toothpick inserted in the middle should come out mostly clean.
- Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes and top it with powdered sugar.