Banana Nut Muffins
Here’s a simple healthy banana muffins that everyone will love!
Great to have during the week when you are just needing a little treat.
Gluten & Dairy Free friendly.
25 to 30 Minutes
37 to 42 Minutes
- Line a 9×5 bread pan with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix the gluten free oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, chocolate chips, nuts, and sea salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix mashed bananas, 1/4 cup maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix all together and put in cupcake baking pan lined with cupcake baking sheets. Bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Pull out of oven and let it cool for 5 to 10 mins before serving. Enjoy!