Avocado Egg Tacos w/ Sweet Potato Chips
Needing a good taco recipe?
This taco recipe is paleo and keto friendly.
A perfect healthy lunch to have during the week.
No better way than fueling the body with tacos. lol
6 to 8
- Make your hard-boiled eggs. Place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover them with cool water by 1 inch. Cover the pan with a lid and bring water to a rolling boil over high heat; when the water has reached a boil, set the timer for the desired time. Boil for 6 – 7 minutes over medium-high heat for perfect hard boiled eggs
- Once done, peel, set aside in the refrigerator and let cool.
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan on the stove. Cook on medium high heat until the bacon is nice and crispy.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, avocado, garlic and salt; smash with a fork until combined.
- Add in bacon pieces, arugula, and scallions. Mix well.
- Taste and add additional salt and ground garlic as desired. Serve with some Siete tortillas and sweet potato chips!