Avocado Egg Tacos w/ Sweet Potato Chips
Needing a good taco recipe?
This taco recipe is paleo and keto friendly.
A perfect healthy lunch to have during the week.
No better way than fueling the body with tacos. lol
6 to 8
- 1 avocado
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 strips bacon cooked until crispy
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- Handful of arugula
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt to taste
- Siete Tortillas
- Baked Sweet Potato Chips
- Make your hard-boiled eggs. Place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover them with cool water by 1 inch. Cover the pan with a lid and bring water to a rolling boil over high heat; when the water has reached a boil, set the timer for the desired time. Boil for 6 – 7 minutes over medium-high heat for perfect hard boiled eggs
- Once done, peel, set aside in the refrigerator and let cool.
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan on the stove. Cook on medium high heat until the bacon is nice and crispy.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, avocado, garlic and salt; smash with a fork until combined.
- Add in bacon pieces, arugula, and scallions. Mix well.
- Taste and add additional salt and ground garlic as desired. Serve with some Siete tortillas and sweet potato chips!