Paleo / Vegan / Keto Pecan Cookies
What I love about this cookie recipe is the nutty flavor to them.
The pecan flour adds a great taste to them.
I purchased my pecan flour from Amazon. I know some grocery retail stores do carry the pecan flour too, but sometimes it can be hard to find.
Bonus: This recipe is Vegan, Paleo, & Keto friendly! 🙂
For the cookies:
- 1 1/2 cups Pecan flour
- 1/2 cup Sunflower butter
- 1/4 cup Dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/4 Maple Syrup (Lakanto Maple Syrup for sugar free)
- 1/4 cup of Lakanto Powdered Sugar mixed with 2 Tbsp of water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C) and line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Using a spoon scoop out a spoon full of dough. Roll into a ball and flatten with the palm of your hand.
- Place it onto the parchment paper. Repeat until all the dough is used up.
- Will make 10 to 12 small cookies.
- Bake for 12 to 15 mins.
- The cookies will still be soft when you remove them from the oven. Let them cool on the pan completely for about 10 mins.
- Drizzle the powdered sugar frosting on top of the cookies once the cookies are cooled off
- Enjoy!!!! Refrigerator leftovers.️