Enjoy this recipe of enchiladas that are guilt free and taste gourmet.
This recipe is one of my favorite family dinners.
Serve with Spanish rice or a nice fresh salad and you got yourself a feast. 🙂
Family & Friends will love this recipe. Enjoy!
Dairy & Gluten Free!
4 to 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 and lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Place tortillas on a plate and heat in microwave for 15 seconds. This will soften them up just a bit so they are easier to roll or you can warm each tortilla on a pan on the stove on medium heat.
- To the end of the tortilla add about 2 tbsp of the refried beans. Add a small amount of chicken or ground meat on top of the beans at the end of the tortilla (about 2 tbsp). Gently roll the tortilla and place it seam side down into the prepared baking dish. Continue rolling until all tortillas are filled and placed in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine 3/4 cup salsa verde or tomatillo salsa and the cashew queso. Evenly pour the queso mixture over the enchiladas and using a rubber spatula, spread to evenly coat.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the edges of the tortillas are golden brown.
- Top with plain greek yogurt, olives, avocado, salsa, and cilantro.