Chocolate Protein Crunch Bars
Highly recommend these protein bars if you are a fan of chocolate.
This is a big hit for parties and gatherings.
Leaving everyone with a smile and a satisfied tummy.
Keto / Vegan Friendly
- 1/2 cup of crunchy sunflower butter
- 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 2/3 cup of gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 tbsp of chocolate chips (dairy free)
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- sea salt
1) In a bowl mix together the sunflower butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup until well combined.
2) Stir in protein powder until smooth, then fold in oats and chia seeds. Place in a 8×4 inch loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
3) In a small microwave bowl, combine the topping ingredients and heat for 30 to 40 secs. Mix well and drizzle The chocolate over the bars in the pan. Spread the chocolate using a spoon to make a nice even layer across the bars. Sprinkle a dash of sea salt.
4) Place in the fridge for a hour for bars to harden. When harden cut bars into 24 squares.
Optional: Sprinkle some @Lakanto powder sugar on top and enjoy!!!