Kimmy's Keto Chocolate Chip Spectacular Sponge Crumble Cake Belly Bars
Looking for a fluffy soft delicious dessert that is still healthy?
I got you covered. This dessert is definitely worth baking!
Give it a try and let me know how you like it?
Keto & Gluten Free
p.s. My hubby named the bars. lol
20 to 25 mins
30 to 35 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your almond flour and baking powder and mix well. In a separate bowl, whisk together your golden monk fruit sweetener, eggs, softened butter, and apple sauce, until combined.
- Combine your wet and dry ingredients, and mix until just combined. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter into the lined pan. Bake the for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown or until a toothpick comes out just clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan completely.
- Top with Lakanto powder sugar.