1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix together the cashew butter and maple syrup until smooth.
3. Stir in the cassava flour until a dough forms. Then mix in the chocolate chips. Using a spoon, spoon out a small sized dough and roll it into a ball.
4. Place that ball onto the baking sheet pan and with your thumb press down in the middle of the cookie to form a little indent. Repeat until you have used all the dough.
5. Place in oven and bake for 10 to 12 mins.
6. While cookies are baking begin to make the frosting. Scoop out the harden full fat coconut from the can and place into a mixing bowl. Add in the powdered peanut butter and the powdered sugar. Using a hand mixer, begin to mix the ingredients together until it becomes smooth and fluffy. If it is to thick, add 1 to 2 tbsp of nut milk into the mixture. You want a frosting consistency.
7. When cookies are finished allow them to cool for 10 mins. Once cooled add a spoon full of frosting on top along with a couple of fresh sliced strawberries and serve!
Keep frosting in refrigerator if not using or it will melt.
Do not place the frosting on the cookies and allow them to sit because the frosting will melt in room temperature.
Enjoy and eat once you make your mini cookie ice cream cakes.