1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Using a food processor, chop the dates and pecans together.
3. Mix together the cashew butter and maple syrup until smooth.
4. Stir in the cassava flour until a dough forms. Then mix in the dates and pecans. Using a spoon, spoon out a small sized dough and roll it into a ball.
5. Place that cookie ball onto the baking sheet pan and flatten out the dough a little using the palm of your hand. Repeat until you have used all the dough.
6. Place in oven and bake for 10 mins.
7. Allow them the cookies to cool for 10 mins.