1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
Cookie Crust Layer:
2) In a medium sized mixing bowl, add nut butter and maple syrup. Mix together until smooth.
3) Add in flour and stir everything together until the dough is uniform and pliable.
4) Spread and press about 2 tbsps of cookie dough evenly on the bottom of each cupcake liner.
5) Add all the ingredients together and mix well. Scoop 1/4 cup of batter and put into each cupcake liner. (You may have extra brownie mix left over)
6) Put into oven and bake for 20 to 25 mins or until you poke the center with the toothpick and it comes out clean.
7) While the cupcakes are baking, prepare the frosting layer. Scoop out the harden coconut cream from the can and add to a mixing bowl and omit the liquid in the can. Add in the powdered sugar and mix well using a a hand mixer. You want the frosting thick and creamy. If it is runny add more powdered sugar.
8) Once cake is finished allow to cool for 10 minutes. Once cooled put into the fridge for a hour before topping the frosting.
9) After a hour in fridge, top the cupcakes with frosting and spread evenly. Slice and serve!