Everyone loves biscuits! Especially with gravy.
If you are in the mood to make some healthy biscuits this recipe is for you.
It a great crumbly biscuit recipe that will go great with gravy and an over easy egg on top.
6 to 8
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 pastured egg
- 4 tbsp cold coconut oil or ghee butter
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 TB apple cider vinegar
1) Place everything into a bowl and mix well using a fork. Make sure all the ghee butter or coconut oil is hard and not soft or it will not turn out correctly.
2) Drop scoops of dough onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet – you can use your fingers to “pat” them into a biscuit shape or just leave them as is!
3) Bake at 425 degrees for 7-8 minutes. Let them cool a good 10 minutes before handling or they will fall apart on you.