Fresh Organic baked russet potato wedges anyone? 🙋🏼♀️😋
Fun recipe that will fuel the body without all the extra added fat or sodium you’d normal get from eating out.
Enjoy this one.
Vegan & Paleo Friendly
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean-up.
2) Cut each potato in half lengthways, then in half lengthways again to make quarters, and then cut each half in half lengthways on the diagonal to make two wedges (you’ll end up with 8 wedges per potato; make sure they are about the same thickness and size).
3) Spray a large baking sheet with the spray oil. Place the potato wedges on the prepared pan and spray the potatoes with the cooking pray. Sprinkle the garlic powder, onion powder, salt and a generous amount of pepper on top.
4) Toss until the potatoes are evenly coated in oil and spices, then arrange them in even columns across the pan so each wedge has a cut side against the pan.
5) Bake for 20 minutes, then flip the wedges over (use a spatula and you should be able to flip several at a time). Arrange them in an even layer and return the pan to the oven.
6) Bake until the wedges are deeply golden, crisp and easily pierced through by a fork, about 15 to 20 more minutes (the fries near the outside of my pan were done at 25, so I removed them and put the pan back in the oven for 5 more minutes to finish off the rest).
Sprinkle with parsley, if desired, and serve while hot.