Banana Bread Bites
Have some extra ripe bananas at home? Enjoy this Banana Bread recipe!
Great for a breakfast treat, snack, or even dessert.
Bonus: It’s sweetened with Monk Fruit sugar, so no extra added calories that banana bread usually tends to have.
35 – 40 mins
45 – 50 Minutes
10 to 12 servings
• 2 large eggs
• 1/2 cup Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
• 2 medium-size, ripe bananas, mashed
• 6 Tbsp Lakanto maple syrup
• 1/4 cup golden monk fruit sugar from Lakanto
• 3/4 cup oat flour
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1 1/4 cup Cassava Flour
• Optional add-ins: 1/2 cup chocolate chips/dried fruit/nuts/etc.
Powdered Sugar Drizzle:
• 1/2 cup of lakanto powder sugar mixed with 2 to 3 Tbsp of water.
1. Preheat your oven to 350ºF (176ºC), and lightly grease a 9 x 5 (23cm x 13cm) bread pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs until the yolks break apart. Whisk in the yogurt, bananas, maple syrup, sugar, and mix until smooth.
3. Stir in the oats, baking soda, and cinnamon. Finally, spoon in the flour and gently stir it in until just combined. If you’re adding any mix-ins, fold them in now.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, spreading it out evenly. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before transferring it to a cooling rack to cool completely.
6. Cut the bread into small square sized bites and drizzle the powdered sugar frosting on top and enjoy!